AlignMed Affiliate - Chris Dahan
Chris Dahan has been a fitness advocate for the majority of his life, he has been an active member in his community for several years, spreading the knowledge and importance of health and fitness. Chris takes on a holistic approach to health, and believes there is no single way to truly get fit, but rather draw aspects from all types of different systems, and put them together to form something that works for each individual person.
Chris has come back from two herniated discs in his back, suffered in a car accident. Since he has recovered, he has proved that with the right attitude, and persistence, anything is possible. Competing in several different competitions proving many doctors, and physical therapists wrong. Chris believe in the concept of "My Body My Goal" in the sense that, one should not pin their progress, or road travelled, to another. Instead try and just be a better version of yourself from day to day.
Facts About Chris Dahan
- Diploma in Sports Science, Douglas College
- International Sport Science Association Certified Personal Trainer
- Fitness and Sport Theory Certificate, Douglas College
- TRX Suspension Training Certified
- Sports Med BC Certified ( CPR, Sports Injuries)
- Fitness Kickboxing Canada (FKBC) Certified Specialist in Kickboxing
- CT Fletcher Masterplan Certified
- Director of high performance Vancouver Knights Basketball & Development Team 2017- Present
- Placed 2nd at the 2016 BCPA Fall Classic Powerlifting Championships
- Super League Live Competitor
- Assistant Coach Bhantam A Box Lacrosse and Field Lacrosse 2006-07 (Burnaby Lakers)
- Coach of Burnaby North Senior Boys Basketball 2011-present
- Played soccer at a competitive level for 15 years ( Cliff Avenue Gold, Wesburn Gold)
- Played Lacrosse at a competitive level for 14 Years (Burnaby Lakers)
- Played Highschool AAA (Senior) Football, (Senior) Basketball, and Soccer for Moscrop Secondary
Next Level Training Systems LTD.